Safely planning, optimisation and execution of blasts.
We work with your teams on site to ensure that safety perimeters are set, pre-inspection, blast and post-inspections are done with the safety, precision and accuracy required for each and every blast.
Ensure that your personnel and equipment are out of the blast zone. Dedicated to a safer blast.
How We Improve Safety
- Inspect the blast radius prior to blasting with a live video feed from a high vantage point to on-site screens.
- Timeous clearance of the blast area.
- Detection of detonators that have not fired before entering the zone.
- Guarantee that no one is left in the blast area.
How We Improve Reliability
- Fully compliant Drone Crew present on site.
- Full Mine Spec equipped vehicle and display screen for monitoring.
- Range of UA to meet your requirements.
- Standby Crew for quick reaction time to blast call outs.
How We Improve Accuracy
- Blast design, firing sequences, timing and charge distribution all from aerial footage.
- Live video feed from above.
- Detection of detonators.
- Identification of hot holes.
We are a premium drone company run by passionate & highly-experienced aviation experts from all sectors of the industry. By offering exceptional customer service in a modern digital environment, we strive to build a reputation of superior UAV experts on a global scale.
Interested in our service offering? Contact our sales team and we will get back to you.
Already a customer? Contact our support team to assist you with your support queries.
The RPAS Alumni is a database of all drone pilots who have completed training with us. Join the community!
Drone Ops is an approved SACAA UASOC with a class III General Air Service license.
UASOC No: CAA/G1252D
Contact D.O. Operations
Interested in drone operations? Fill in the form below and our team will get back to you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to our newsletter
Passionate about the world of drones? We are too! Drone Ops shares monthly emailers about all things drones. Sign up to get the latest updates and form part of our community.