DJI UAS Inspection
This course is intended for all persons using UAS for inspection purposes, either as a payload operator or as a pilot.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The UAS Inspection course is intended for professionals that either want to improve or create knowledge on how to use an UAS for inspection purposes and combine this with a skill training for an official drone license. Together with an experienced instructor, you will learn the skills required to operate a drone professionally and safely in industrial environments.
- 9Building or instruction surveying
- 9Electrical distribution
- 9Gas and oil pipelines
- 9Environmental and wildlife Protection
Skills you will develop
- 9Developing a flight plan and mapping sequence
- 9Risk Analysis and Mitigating Measures
- 9Extensive knowledge on the M200 series and payloads
- 9Thermal imaging and real-time analysis
- 9Inspections of Solar panels and power lines
- 9DJI Pilot apps
- 9RTK functionalities
Skills you will develop
- 9All trainees will be required to take the UTC test after the training course, including a theory exam and practical test. Additional to the UTC test, the RPA-L theory and practical exam is conducted on behalf of the Civil Aviation Authority. The UTC Certificate will be issued for those who pass the testing, as a recognition of the gained skills for inspection skills.
We are a premium drone company run by passionate & highly-experienced aviation experts from all sectors of the industry. By offering exceptional customer service in a modern digital environment, we strive to build a reputation of superior UAV experts on a global scale.
Interested in our service offering? Contact our sales team and we will get back to you.
Already a customer? Contact our support team to assist you with your support queries.
The RPAS Alumni is a database of all drone pilots who have completed training with us. Join the community!
Drone Ops is an approved SACAA UASOC with a class III General Air Service license.
UASOC No: CAA/G1252D
Contact D.O. Training
Interested in drone training? Fill in the form below and our team will get back to you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to our newsletter
Passionate about the world of drones? We are too! Drone Ops shares monthly emailers about all things drones. Sign up to get the latest updates and form part of our community.