The All in One Surveillance Solution.
This hybrid VTOL platform is the perfect solution for regular surveillance, conservation, as well as search-and-rescue and emergency response.
120 min Flight Time
100 km Range
One flight battery
BVLOS Mission Planning
From take-off to landing, we’ve refined the way you interact with your drone and the environment, ensuring you have a safe and productive flight at all times.
Vertical take-off and landing
Large Scope of Coverage
Max of 120-minutes of flight time and up to 100-km range
Built with Carbon and Kevlar reinforced EPO
Terms and Conditions
- Before operating the aircraft, you are required to attend manufacturer flight training.
- The Scout II can only be operated by a pilot with Scout II-Type Training Certification.
- Before operating the aircraft make sure that it is adequately insured.
- Before operating the aircraft make sure you are compliant with all relevant legal, technical and operational requirements and considerations regarding the aircraft in general and specifically Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS).
- Check that all parts of the aircraft are in good condition before flight. Do not fly with damaged parts.
- Do not overload the aircraft (maximum weight = 8.5kg).
- Make sure that the transmitter battery and flight batteries are fully charged.
- The fast-rotating propellers of the Scout II can cause serious damage and injury.
- All parts must be kept out of the reach of children to avoid CHOKE HAZARD; if a child accidentally swallows any part you should immediately seek medical assistance.
- DO NOT use the Scout II transmitter (receiver) with any other third-party remote-control equipment.
- ONLY use the Scout II’s original propellers.